2023 Annual Toy Drive
2023 Annual Toy Drive
Sunday, October 1, 2023 8:00 AM - Friday, December 1, 2023 8:00 AM (PDT)
🎁🎄 Join the Biggest Toy Drive Ever - BOMA/GLA Annual Toy Drive 2023 🎄🎁
Exciting News! The BOMA/GLA Annual Drive is back, and this year, it's better than ever!
Get ready to make a difference this holiday season as we come together to create an unforgettable experience for children in need. We are proud to announce that the BOMA/GLA Annual Drive has been completely revamped for 2023, and it's going to be the biggest toy drive yet, benefiting local charities that support children in our community.
This year's BOMA/GLA Annual Drive is all about fostering a sense of belonging, camaraderie, and community spirit. We invite you and your building to join us in spreading joy and happiness to those less fortunate. By participating in the toy drive, you become an integral part of a movement that aims to make the holiday season brighter for children facing hardships.
🌟 Why Participate? 🌟
Impact Lives: By participating you are directly contributing to the happiness and well-being of others.
Tenant Amenity: Being part of a meaniful initiative means your teanants will be proud to be associated with a building that actively supports the community.
Team Building: An incredible team-building opportunity! Engage with your team, collaborate and work together.
🙌 Important Information 🙌
Step 1: Preparing for the drive
- Inform your team and tenants that you'll be participating in a community drive that covers the Greater Los Angeles area with other BOMA/GLA members and it benefits multiple local charities in the area.
- Create/Distribute marketing material for your lobby, captivate, or in-house signage to promote the upcoming drive. Marketing materials can be found here under Toy Drive Information and Resources.
Step 2: Drive collection dates, 11/6-12/13/23
- Continue to promote drive by encouraging tenants to drop off toys in the collection bins.
- Promote bringing a toy during the tenant events or Holiday parties.
- Secure your collection items in a safe place for pick up at the end of the drive.
Step 3: Pick up dates or drop-off locations, 12/14-12/15/23
- You will be contacted to schedule a pick-up of your items at the end of the drive.
- There are also drop-off locations if you would rather drop the items off directly.
Step 4: Volunteer Sort Day, 12/16/23
- Participate in sort day at Fox Plaza, where all the volunteers get together and sort the items into groups for the participating charities to pick up.
- Volunteer Sort Day hours: 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Help us make this season memorable for those in need!
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities Are Available
This year's e-gift card sponsorship opportunities provide another great way to support the Annual Toy Drive. Find out about the three main sponsorship tiers, their benefits, and how you can purchase a sponsorship today.
Can't Participate in Person?
We wish that you could participate in person for this huge community drive, but we understand time is precious. We will make sure that your items get to the Volunteer Sort Day to distribute to the children in need. Thank you!
We are supporting 12 charities, so once you purchase your items, they will be shipped directly to the BOMA office, and we will bring them to the Volunteer Sort Day to distribute to the charities.
LINK TO VIRTUAL GIVING
If you would like to send items directly to the BOMA office, you can send them to:
BOMA Greater Los Angeles
700 S. Flower Street, Suite 590
Los Angeles, CA 90017
2023 Annual Toy Drive Sponsors